Thursday 29 March 2012

Baby Cousin's Birthday Party

Party!!!!

My baby cousin's birthday party is gonig to be in a hall and there is going to be maybe over 100 people can you believe it!!! Well the party is not until April 27 but can't wait it will be so much fun! For his birthday present my sister, my cousins and me are going to be saving up money to buy him a gold braclet and we are going to be dancing bhangra. When everybody is done giving birthday gifts my sister and my cousins and me are going to present the birthday present, we are all going to get a picture taken when we put the braclet on, maybe I think.
                                                                  
                                                                                      Ranveer

No comments:

Post a Comment