Thursday 21 July 2011

Having No Fun and Fun

Well today is no fun there is nothing to do outside if I had my bike I would be having a great time but I'm not cause I don't have my bike well the good news is I am going to get one on my birthday also a new helmet remember safety first! Well the Fun in the title part isn't really happened yet but well thats about yesterday: We had so much fun yesterday also we went to my cousin Simran's house to give there new baby boy a card and he really liked it, he liked the music. We were almost about to leave but my cousin Simran was giving my a manicure now it looks so pretty then mom saw it and then all of the cousins except: Ranveer my baby cousin, Simran's dad didn't do it. We all even the moms did manicures so we used a ball point pen, toothpick and nail polish 3 colors green,white,and pink. We got the idea from a girl who does very nice nail polish designs you should check her youtube channel out she has lots of nice designs and lots of videos. Her user is: cutepolish but she uses black instead of green my cousin didn't have black.

No comments:

Post a Comment